Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Rebels
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 10:29 PM   #826
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That's really weird. All four Season 4 episodes appear on all of our Roku's.

I just downloaded and installed the Disney Now app on my iPad 2 and all four episodes from Season 4 are available.

Have you tried logging out, deleting the app and reinstalling? I've had to do that from time to time with other apps.
Yep, I've uninstalled it twice. Here is the really odd thing. I can logout of my tv provider, start the app, and see the season 4 episodes. When I click on one of them, it prompts me to login. I login and the episode works. As soon as it ends the app breaks and restarts and then season 4 is missing again. Rinse repeat.

so I have a workaround but jesus, WTF disney?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.