View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 12:51 PM   #111
In Search of a Life

[QUOTE=jonzie04;15188333]
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I liked Watson and Lamar. I drafted Lamar in the CP Mock.

I know you are just going to brush it off, but I’m rarely wrong about QB’s I trust my evaluation.

Sorry, but I’m not going to say anything beyond “he looked good for a rookie making his first start”, because I’m still as skeptical as I was when I watched the tape.[/

Didn’t you like Paxton lynch too?
No. I thought he had the talent and the tape, but like I told Broncos fans as soon as they drafted him, he was too stupid to succeed in the NFL. Hearing him talk and the Wonderlic were a deal breaker for me.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.