View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:37 PM   #153
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
haha

after the playoff loss I realized how unhealthy the level of my obsession for this team was

I'm really trying to take it easier this year. It became so unhealthy I didn't even enjoy watching the games...I was nervous/angry/on the verge of a breakdown each and every snap.

I was making it my entire life. I don't even understand how it got so bad.
I am a miserable ****ing prick every time the Cardinals are in the postseason. The games are so damned stressful with so much lag time in between the action it's like being put on the rack.

When they got blown out against the Giants in Game 7 of the 2012 NLCS, I just slept through the game. I was at the point where I just couldn't care anymore. I just wanted it to be over.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.