View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 11:36 PM   #2
MVP

I always appreciate the amount of research and work you put into this. But the fact that your paragraph on Mahomes is 75% red flag and inconsistency mentions should tell you enough about him as an option for the Chiefs at number 27. When you land the likes of Jones, and Peters who were huge value picks where they were drafted I cannot see Dorsey turning down a more proven prospect at any given position with that 27 pick.

Mahomes is a great athlete and has flash and appeal, but he will not get away with athleticism alone at the next level. "The pocket" does not exist with this guy. O-linemen would have fits with him back there, never knowing where the launch point is, or when he is actually throwing the ball.

Too raw.

A "first round or bust", elite qb starved franchise like the Chiefs cannot make a huge mistake by caving to the pressure of the sentiment, and grossly overdrafting what will likely amount to a guy who is out of the league in a couple years. I want to like Mahomes, but there are just too many things to fix with him.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.