View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 04:55 PM   #25
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
And I'm also right alot.

Some lean years ahead but can we talk about what a stud Junis is? Duncan do you think he'll be around for the next wave of winning or eventually traded for a few more pieces?

He doesn’t even have a year of service time yet, so this is technically his first year (of six) of team control.

I like Junis a lot, as I mention d earlier this week in the old thread. I’m a believer that he can be a good 2/3 type starter with sustaining the changes he made in August of last year (basically, he started throwing a sinker, too).

He’s not even arb eligible until 2021 at this point. I think he’ll be around for the next wave of winning, barring injury.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.