View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 11:39 AM   #93
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And they ****ing moved him to CF. So they could continue to try to force Gorman in at 2b when he's - maybe - a 3b. And in all likelihood a LFer.

They can't even take their Ws worth a damn.
Not sure if I said it here or elsewhere, but I was wanting them to sign a CF to at least be able to platoon with Carlson or make it possible to have Walker play the OF less.

A Winn/Edman IF could be so lethal. Edman is probably my favorite Cardinal currently, though, and I argued 2 years ago that signing Contreras over Trea Turner would be a bigger upgrade to the team (and I still will die on that hill). Edman is super under appreciated.

I have no problem with playing Gorman at 2B, but the issue becomes WTF do you do with Walker. He isn't someone who should be in the OF. They should move on from Goldschmidt to make him room for him and allow Edman to be in the field more often as well as giving Gorman opportunities to DH more. But that won't happen.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.