View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #127
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Week 3 question. Who to start at WR3 spot? Housh @NYG, Welker vs. Miami, or Royal vs. NO? Housh has been disappointing thus far, and I don't see him rebounding against NYG, I was thinking Welker, but Yahoo has him projected as only getting 6 points.
Definitely not Housh. Check later on in the week on the status of NO's secondary. Last week they were missing 2 starters and a third went down in the game, which led directly to Jason Campbell throwing over 300 yds on them. If they're still banged up Royal for sure. If those guys are going to be back in the lineup I'd go with Welker.
FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.