View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 03:06 PM   #125
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Week 3 question. Who to start at WR3 spot? Housh @NYG, Welker vs. Miami, or Royal vs. NO? Housh has been disappointing thus far, and I don't see him rebounding against NYG, I was thinking Welker, but Yahoo has him projected as only getting 6 points.
Eh, I would never rely on those Yahoo projections. I think Welker is the way to go.
noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.