Thread: Movies and TV Worst movie of All-Time nominees
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Ohhhh, I can't believe I forgot. But the last Furious 7 or whatever that Paul Walker was in. Holy **** that was bad. Now almost all of them are bad except for the 1st one, but Furious 7 some how got tons of great reviews so I went to see it. Huge mistake.
Oh hell. Those movies all have to be up there. I watched the fire one. It actually had some character development. Second one looked like trash so I didn't bother. I don't know which one I saw a part of but they were dragging around a safe with mustangs. God it was shiterrible. I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a stick. Mother of god it was terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
The I Robot trilogy is a sci-fi gold standard. That abortion of a movie veered so far off course they shouldn't have been allowed to use that title.

Glad you got something out of it though.
I didn't even know it was a book series. I may have to look it up.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.