View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 09:12 PM   #15
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
OK so CP knows about as much as I do regarding Ragland, which isn't much, got it. Welp I was trying to find that out. Thanks
I believe he tore his acl prior to last season as a rookie, so he didn't play a regular season snap.

They cleaned house, and the new coaches switched the system to one that didn't fit his skill set. He was simultaneously recovering from injury while learning his second (and worse) defensive scheme. He performed less than stellar in preseason, and the Bills cut him lose for peanuts.

He is definitely worth the the risk based on what we paid for him. If he can heal and learn this defense (very similar to the first scheme he learned, the one that fits his skill set), this could be an amazing pickup.

We probably won't see results until next season, if at all. But again, worth the risk.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.