View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 04:05 PM   #154
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Lights out in spring training means ****all, he has a history of being lit up.
He's a great hitter - Dan told me so. And Dan also says he's a great fielder.

Nobody backs up 3b like Mike Leake, man. Everytime somebody rings a double into the RC gap, Leake knows exactly where to stand just in case somebody airmails a throw. He's heady like that.

Talking about Mike Leake's hitting became almost as common as "That's a ball Jason Heyward usually gets to" right after Jason Heyward failed to get to yet another ball.

Man, I'm getting really excited to hear Dan tell me stuff that I'm just clearly not smart enough to see with my own two eyes. And that has to be the case because it's pretty common that when he's talking, I have no !@#$ing clue what he's rambling on about. I learn a lot by listening to Dan.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.