Thread: Movies and TV HBO The Outsider
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 02:36 PM   #55
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
Was it just me or did the whole "anything you see or hear, the creature sees and hears as well" thing come out of nowhere? I don't remember them talking about that before. How would she know that? It was obviously useful as a plot device in this episode, but seemed to come out of left field.
That really seemed undeveloped. They mentioned it had recollection or something after transforming but have never said anything about a continued live feed from the real person until now. I also wonder about the control over the other cop. I get that it needed protection while transforming, but how long can it keep hold of him, or is he just in line for transformation next. Maybe I missed something on that one because I am definitely not riveted to every detail. They also made a pretty big point that they don't know how to kill it so I imagine we are in for another convenient information reveal that will annoy me.

I'm still watching because I like the actors, but the story is losing me.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli