View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 06:04 PM   #52
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Also, just to avoid confusion, calling Virus out has nothing to do with Sorensen being white and Virus having the skin complexion of sweet sexy caramel. That's just pure coincidence.

I was calling Virus out because he's talked mad shit about Sorensen. Also, I'd like to see Virus eating a bag of dicks. Just to see if it's similar to how it looks in my fantasies.
Too much info, bro.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.