View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 10:09 AM   #23
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
The Watson hype I don't get as much. Reminds me of McNabb. He's solid and better than what most have. But he's not an elite runner, not an elite passer. Frankly think he's propped up by elite receivers.

The other guy I think is overhyped, and I know this is controversial, is Russell Wilson. I'd love it if he was our qb. But there's something about putting a glorified game manager in an elite category.
Russell used to be a game manager but now he's a handcuffed QB. If Pete would just let him be elite from the beginning of the game, they'd have another title by now. But he insists on running the ball and being down at half time until they're forced to throw and Russell Wilson can save him in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Just look at the Seahawks/Packers game this weekend.

But yeah he used to be a big game manager in the years they went/won the Superbowl. It annoys me that he threw 4 picks in a playoff game and won. Alex smith would have won the Superbowl if he was with the Seahawks those years.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.