Thread: Mock 11/23/19
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #14
MVP

We're really in need of at least two offensive line starters, and I would argue three. Both guards and center are subpar. That's why we can't run the ball, and they're shite at protecting Patrick. Drafting a RB when we haven't fully addressed that is literally a cart before the horse proposition. I get you signed one FA but honestly, No RB would be putting up numbers behind those three lame-asses.

I don't mind your FA pick-ups; they're alright and probably in the ballpark financially, but I'd argue that we are in more need at offensive line and LB than any other spots.
I too am unsure about Jones; it'll depend on how he goes the rest of the season. He's clearly underperformed so far, but the whole defense has while adjusting to the new scheme. If he and Clark get hot together down the stretch, the play-offs could be fun. If that happens then I'd pay him and roll on.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.