Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 04:34 PM   #756
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
They tried to play it off with Tony's suit being wrecked, but it was some bullshit either way. He could have ended that fight pretty much any time if he wasn't ****ing around.

Actually, he really did come out on top. He put Bucky out of commission and beat Cap's ass. He only ended up 'losing' because he got distracted. Kind of like a Red Viper vs The Mountain situation.
I think part of the story is that he was pulling punches. At no point did he really ever want to fight Cap. It just ended up that way, and I think he pulled punches on account of it.

They definitely nerfed him pretty hard, but the action played out in a non-completely ****ing reeruned way so I didn't have a problem.

At least that's what I got out of it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.