View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 11:24 AM   #14
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I would have been knocked out if I had done that to my first grade teacher. She did NOT play, lol.

It's just going to take balls by a school district to back their teachers when stupid shit like this gets pulled by out of control students. You can't let the inmates rule the asylum, as it were.
Kid gets suspended one day, goes back to class, flips out again, gets suspended a day, goes back to class, flips out again ... This has happened since day one. It's not just about my wife, the teacher. The girl is making it difficult for the other students in class who want to learn. The girl has psychological problems, but rather than removing her from the class and putting her somewhere where she can get help, she keeps getting thrown back into the mainstream class.

Sorry for the hijack.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.