View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 11:06 AM   #7
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
All because schools and school districts are scared to death of getting sued into oblivion by some overzealous parent looking for a quick payday, leaning on the "emotional scarring" their kids had to "endure". It's all horseshit - mistakes get made. And that's not even mentioning how these righteous parents get drunk and fight in front of their kids (most likely).

Teachers are NOT paid enough in this day and age. Not even close.
Thanks. Thinking about leaving. Got hit in the face a few weeks ago-buy a 7th grade GIRL. Told District admin that my wife wants me to quit. They are begging for me to stay because of my reputation in the district.

Went to the school board-and changes and support are already being made. Our district #2 is not messing around. She is a doer not a talker. I digress.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.