View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 10:59 AM   #52
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Did this on my BMW M3 a few years back before I sold it. My brother runs a signage shop and does vehicle wraps including trim and paint replacements. He used carbon fiber vinyl on mine and it looked pretty incredible. Impossible to distinguish from the real thing.
I'll be honest - I'm EASILY the most concerned w/ the steering wheel trim as well as the console. I did see you can remove that round knob - i-drive or whatever it's called. That's good to see. but still - the disassembly won't be fun - same w/ the wheel - I'll have to remove the airbag.

Last edited by Simply Red; 06-18-2018 at 11:24 AM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.