Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 12:38 PM   #93
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yeah this is my problem with the damn thing. Its obvious Elon didn't gather any input from people who use pickup trucks for the intended purpose maybe his next generation will get it right. Does look like it would make one hell of a lunar rover though.
I guess the question is whether they can eventually adapt this to be more functional. As I think about it, this thing seems more suited to people who are otherwise considering a Range Rover than people who are considering a work truck. We have just assumed this would target the latter, but it's not really that kind of "truck."
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.