Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 05:48 PM   #72
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I think worldwide and nationwide bee death is a real thing. The guys who are helping me all lost several colonies this winter.

I also think we all know that I'm going to get my ass handed to me at some point...and we also know that my history here is to share th agony of defeat as well as the thrill of victory.
They died over the winter?

My understanding was they die during the year. People were blaming it on insecticide treated corn where the insecticide would get on the talc and get airborne through the vacuum system. (Even though vacuum planters have been around for 30 years and this is a new phenomenon).
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.