View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #71
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree.
Nowhere in there did I see 6 week playoffs. So I'm to assume that it means get rid of the 2 week playoff thing which doesn't make sense to begin with. Only reason we're having this discussion is because of ESPN's format.

I don't want to be the THAT GUY either so lets just vote on the playoff system and payout when the time comes. It's cool.
I don't want to confuse anyone, but the bolded part isn't true. ESPN's standard league has 1 week playoffs. We can do that if people want. I changed it to 2 weeks/matchup in the playoffs because I think it is a more fair way to do it.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.