Thread: Chiefs Ketchup on your steak?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 07:00 PM   #158
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I look at this the same way I look at beer snobs.

Listen, I don't put ketchup on steaks. I have access to good meat and always have, but I season it the way I want and even a home grown steak that's been seasoned, if I want to put some A1 or H57 on it and you don't like it? Suck my balls.

If we're out for a drink and you order the Autumnal Meade, and I order a Busch Light and you look at me judgingly...**** you. I'm a grown as man and I'll get what I want and eat how I want.

If I want a dash of salt and some tomato juice in my beer or a handful of olives and you don't like that as you sip your coffee beer that looks like high mileage oil and you don't like it? Go eat a bag of Craft-dicks.

#15....you do your thing, you fuzzy headed touchdown machine.
/thread
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.