Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 02:50 PM   #84
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Their strengths are all similar. Neither Watkins or Pringle are big-bodied WR's like a Mike Williams etc.

We don't have a mix-n-match corps. We got guys who win with speed and quickness, not high point, body them out and contest the catch kinda dudes.
I’ll grant you they’re not those 6’3 230 types, but they’re not my size either... they give you some height and bulk even while being fast in their own right

I’m well past the point of HAVING to be right in a football argument, but there is definitely truth in what I’m saying... you think if Andy could get his hands on another TO type, he’d take a pass because it’s all about elite quickness in and out of breaks now?

Come on man

We’ll just have to disagree I guess, let’s just see who we pick up this offseason...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.