Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 02:28 PM   #82
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Naaaah.

I'm not a believer in the "thunder & lightning" strategy.

If we have a system built around quickness then we should stock up on speedy receivers so they're more plug-n-play in the event of an injury. Rather than having to adjust timing/strategy because we threw some plodder out there.

Reminds me of teams like the Chargers who draft big body, slow WR's and then sign some small, quick gadget guy in Travis Benjamin. That shit is dumb. He ends up just looking miscast.

It's a philosophy. You either believe in WR's who separate quickly, or you believe in big guys who win on contested catches. I dont like that mix and match shit. You lose your identity.
Dude that mix and match shit is exactly the kinda corp that just won the Super Bowl

Reek and Hardman at 5’10 or under and around 190

Watkins and Pringle at 6’1 and 205 to 210

You don’t want all Smurfs, or all bigger guys either... the sweet spot is a balanced mix
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote