View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 10:28 AM   #89
Supporter

KCCM....
I don't know that its correct to say that "nobody likes you". When a person posts some off the wall material, its going to come back on them...Ask Gunther fan about the time he almost saw a neked newscaster at training camp, ask Gochiefs about getting cyberdrunk, ask taco about looking like Tattoo.

You have made treads ranging from not serving people based on their looks, judgments on women, flown off the handle at your roomate for being a virgin, followed by threads about how chics can't take it when you put the thunderdomeheadedwarrior to them, complained about women being bitches all the time, and now you're the guy from that citibank credit protection commercial.........you know...the one with the black lady at the hair dresser......"my giiiiiiirl robot"...
(really wish I had a pic of that lady to insert here)
Paul...."this is gonna be the beeeest prom evar! hee hahee"

I'm guessing the problem is that you think Pam Anderson is in your class, when you need to be content with Roseanne.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.