View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 11:18 AM   #30
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I've read that too. I don't buy it. Personally, I'll take cardio over lifting any day as far as keeping my weight down but to each their own. Do what works best for you.

Well, sure. If you only care about what the scale says, lifting weights won’t give you those immediate losses like distance running would since you’re likely to gain weight in muscles.. I think science backs lifting>running though.

It takes a lot more calories to maintain a 6’2” 215 pound body full of muscle than it would a 5’11” 175 pound slimmer body of a distance runner. The muscular guy is burning insane calories while he’s going about his day, resting, sleeping.

Plus, lifting heavy weights burns a shit ton of calories in its own right.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.