View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 12:59 PM   #41
Veteran

I saw Tig Notaro interviewed about him when her show aired and she was just wrecked because his name is all over her work as a producer. That was months ago. How did his publicity people keep it so contained when it was already public? That is bizarre and worth a NYT article in and of itself.

For anyone who thinks this is just a Hollywood thing, you are deluded. Every job or past time or pursuit has this problem. My first minimum wage job, the owners son groped me. At the Pizza Hut I worked at in high school, our female manager was a warrior at protecting her employees from the creep of a regional manager who came through town occasionally. A woman executive at a Kansas City company I did some volunteer work with during the fund raising for the war memorial used to ask men and women to touch her tits. Sports coaches do this shit. Church leaders do this shit. Dads do this to babysitters. On and on and on. It is time to stop them all.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli