View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 11:51 AM   #36
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I say that all the time. I guess they think $$$$$$$$$ gives them the right? Above the law?? It's a shame.
What really kills me is a lot of these "coming out's" happened YEARS ago in a lot of the cases and are just now being brought up.
Which raises an interesting point.

What if some of these folks have had true 'come to jesus' kind of moments in the last 10 years. They were asshole's and bullies in their 20s; matured, came to appreciate how awful they were being, etc....

If you're that person, do you draw the sting? Do you get out in front, announce your indiscretions and detail the steps you took to overcome them? Or do you just sit there and hope that nobody you ever wronged publicizes it.

There clearly isn't a statute of limitations on public scorn at this point, so you have to actually manage the problem rather than just hope it stays buried. If you've become a better person and attempted to move beyond a period where you were just a shitty human being, what do you do?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.