View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:32 PM   #123
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Okay, I swear to God this is true.

Installing a new bathroom faucet for her and put some stuff out in the garage and spotted this.

IYKYK

#crystalplunger

Things have come full circle.

Also, still harassed, only verbally. I was on a stepladder installing a bathroom vent fan and she walked in and said "Oh! it is all I can do to resist beating that bottom, like we used to do in (her country of origin)."
Yeeeeaaaah....that plunger is highly suspect. I don't think it came from the hardware store. That thing was definantely made to go up someone's ass. Probably your ass TBH, considering how new it looks.

Yeah.....watch your cornhole, bud, she wants to peg you.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote