View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 01:54 PM   #75
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I agree, but I don't know why. He isn't good at being a QB. I have said before that he could be a great weapon if used in the same style as Taysom Hill.

I love Mahomes so much, because pathetic pre-Mahomes fans like myself would have been thrilled to get Fields so cheap, but now that we finally got our guy, I can laugh at people who think he should be a starter in the NFL.
If that's the case, though, don't we flip the Bears a 6th or whatever to have him run some short-yardage sets? Fun to consider, at the least.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote