View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 01:30 PM   #44
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
I guess for some folks it's just a few bucks. For me, it's a ridiculous amount of money for channels and content that I have zero interest in. I've saved 2800$ in the last 15 months.

Plus, I love learning about this stuff.
It is not that much money for me and I hate learning this stuff. But Comcast has a monopoly on broadband in my neighborhood. I have to pay them for broadband and I really don't want to pay them anymore money.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.