Thread: BigMeatballDave
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 08:16 PM   #122
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

So sorry to hear this. He's always been a lot of fun to chat with. Seems like a great fella in real life too from what I've read. Never had the pleasure to meet him. May God bless him and all his loved ones through his journey home. From my experience with a couple grandparents hospice folks are great. I pray that they make him as comfortable as possible.

Be proud of yourself young man. I know your dad is!! My grandpa was like my dad to and I watched as he went through this. It isn't the same, he was about 40 years older than your dad. Can't say I know exactly what your going through just that I can relate in a small way. Make sure you lean on your loved ones. There is plenty of folks here to lend an ear so don't hesitate to ask.

Take care young man
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.