View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 02:31 PM   #803
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I hadn't read the comix since they first arrived at the prison because I didn't want to ruin watching the show.

Really didn't matter. There's so much different that even when the big events are the same it's hard to predict how things will go down. I'm on issue 70 now (group first arrives at Alexandria) and will probably finish 75 before hitting the sack.

For anyone interested in reading the comix I'd highly recommend it. You're no more likely to know exactly what's going to happen than if you read a Marvel Avengers comic and think you'll be able to predict the Avengers: AOU movie...
Thanks Rausch. That's why I read all spoilers. Gives me something to look forward to, but not exactly. Fun show, like Saul.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.