View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 07:39 AM   #426
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Clay did an actual ****ing roast. Not pleasant platitudes about media preferences and wool v cashmere sweaters. I mean you got to have at least one Scott Free is a crazed lunatic who sees ****ing ghosts peeking out of his wife's blouse. Or Baby Lee is pretentious **** head or Dave Lane is an evangelical atheist douchenozzle.

Did you twerps never watch a roast? Its not done while sipping tea whilst extending ones pinkie finger. Whippersnappers.

And get off my ****ing lawn!
I already did a bunch of those.

You guys aren't up here writing them, so just ask htismaqe. This shit gets annoying and tiresome really ****ing fast. If you don't switch up the style, you want to kill yourself.

But no, we're not ****ing doing that. We're finishing this thing.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.