View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 12:57 AM   #421
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Clay did an actual ****ing roast. Not pleasant platitudes about media preferences and wool v cashmere sweaters. I mean you got to gave at least one Scott Free is a crazed lunatic who sees ****ing ghosts peeking out of his wife's blouse. Or Baby Lee is pretentious **** head or Dave Lane is an evangelical atheist douchenozzle.

Did you twerps never watch a roast? Is not done while sipping tea whilst extending ones pinkie finger. Whippersnappers.

And get off my ****ing lawn!
You can't see it, but I'm swinging my fat cock in a manner reminiscent of a windmill.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.