View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 12:32 PM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
But here is the question I would have....I know $11B is a big number and everyone touts that. But what were the expectations
The 2017 box office ticket sales were down 4% compared to 2016. It peaked in 2002 and we'll likely never see that many tickets sold again.

As for expectations, Disney came in a minimum of $250 million short of expectations (The Last Jedi) but they still earned the most of any film division in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
could it have been even larger if theaters appealed to the larger masses.
$11.1 billion in ticket sales represents an appeal to customers. As for the theaters appealing to the "larger masses", I'm not quite sure what you're asking.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.