Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 03:46 PM   #3661
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk View Post
Wasn't able to find any info on that but I trust WC. It is actually quite cheaper building it myself then having them do it. Retail is roughly $3000 or so and im building it for around $1500. I've also been buying parts on sale over the course of 4 months. I'll never buy a completed AR ever again. Way cheaper to build yourself.
Ah, ok. When you get it complete, that should be a pretty sweet machine. I've got one Wilson AR and I really like it. I only have the Wilson flip up sites on it.
A buddy of mine has had lots of their guns, mainly custom 1911's and those were sweet, but he had a few rifles as well (yes, he has spent some serious coin). Then he shifted gears into Nighthawk and thats how I got into my Wilson lol.

I only asked about the barrel because life seems to be shorter on creedmoor. Maybe its just me, I don't study the specs. I have a ruger precision creedmoor and when I was looking into it, it seemed like it had a shorter barrel life? But maybe thats just me not being in the know.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.