View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 09:47 PM   #235
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
Maybe it's from being chronic but portion control is a huge problem for me, if a serving size is 1/4 cup I need at least twice that.
It all starts at the grocery store hun. I'm not sure your living situation and who's living with you - nor how they eat. So that certainly doesn't always help. But try to keep stuff that will help if you get the urge to nible. There's plenty of good items out their to remedy the snacker's habits. Let me know if I can help. Hopefully that made sense - i'm fading here. About to crash.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.