View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 11:52 PM   #32
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
If we're looking for a late round TE/FB hybrid ala Kyle Juszczyk, the homer in me would like to see us take Ben Sinnott from K-State.

He helped spring Deuce loose a handful of times last year, as well as some key blocks this year so far. And he's had some pretty clutch catches in the passing game as well.

I just don't see the appeal with this guy. Solid player? Sure. Doesn't exactly jump off the screen seems like a solid mid round pick but there are several prospects is place ahead of him
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote