View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 02:46 PM   #22
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Not that it would be a reason to hire Spags but I doubt he will ever get a chance to be a hc again. Usually if you suck twice at being hc that is it.
But I've been assured that neither of those times should be held against him because the Rams were in chaos and Bountygate voids all piss-poor returns.

Near as I can tell, none of his failings over the last decade are actually his fault. So surely the league will see things the same way.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.