Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 11:49 AM   #1834
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
I've always thought the concept of prequels were dumb.
Making people wait multiple years for it...
I'm, not sure of the word that is multiple levels down from dumb, but that seems to be what they've been doing.
I really don't give a shit anymore. What remaining character should I care about and why?
His Girlfriend? I can't remember her name, it's been so long, why would I care about a character when I don't even know their name?
The Lawyer guy who was partner with his brother? Who gives a shit about that "Character"? He's a douche and good riddance if he goes.
Except this prequel was handled exceptionally well. The focus has always been on jimmy and Mike. A few interesting side characters, some excellent, but now we're back to that.

After a great character setup, we're going to spend the next two years watching this thing quickly merge into breaking bad. Buckle up. I think that's pretty damn exciting. Too long of a wait, but the plotline is about to sprint in a very new direction anyway. It's almost like a brand new series. So who cares.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.