View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 04:46 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Jeremiah’s first mock - Byron Murphy, CB, Washington

Brook’s first mock - Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
I saw those too and, quite honestly, I believe both of those guys projected oddly. Bucky has nowhere near enough DBs with only 3. I had did a study I posted a year or so ago where I looked at the drafts from 2008 to 2017 and teams averaged drafting 6 DBs in the 1st. Jeremiah Has 6 DBs in his mock. The fact Bucky didn't put Jeffery Simmons in round 1 makes me give him little credit at this point. I don't think Kyler Murray goes round 1 and not having Drew Lock in there for Jeremiah is puzzling. Both went heavy on DL with 10 each, but that is probably given this year's class and there have been a few seasons with 9 and 11 in that span. You have to go all the way back to 2011 to see only 3 DBs taken in round 1.

Here were the actual averages from what I posted. Maybe I'll update to include 2018 later.

QB 2.7
RB 2.0
WR 3.6
TE 0.8
OL 6.2
DL 7.6
LB 3.0
DB 5.9
ST -

Anyhow, I don't see any of the top 3 DBs falling to KC at the bottom of 1.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.