Thread: Movies and TV -- The NOT 'New' movie thread...
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 08:51 AM   #114
I could of gone pro

I always enjoyed the movie Mash but not the TV show. The movie was directed by the late Robert Altman. In 1992 he directed a satirical film about making films. I just showed it last week to a couple of people who never heard of it, and they loved it.

It's got a story with beginning, middle and end but is a sort of slice of life of a studio movie producer and the back stabbing and politics that go on in the movie business. The lead is played by Tim Robbins and he's really good. It's got a murder, it's a mystery, a love interest, and the opening scene is a continuing 8 minute shot with over 30 actors all involved in various activities with the camera constantly moving. It took a lot of planning to pull that opening scene off. There is a huge roster of actors, many are just playing cameo parts to be in this film about films.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105151/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli