View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 09:54 PM   #62
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post
My worry is it seems like only Patriot runs have had the second blu-ray set released of the 3 playoff games and not just the highlight blu-ray.

I haven’t seen full games for purchase anywhere. I have the Royals one which has each full game of the World Series and when watching it you can choose the broadcast, Royals, or Mets audio. That’s what I’m wanting for the Super Bowl, even if I have to recreate that myself. But it would be great to be able to just buy it.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.