View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 12:02 PM   #760
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
Oh, gay jokes about a straight guy? Those are so funny. CrazyCoffey is chuckling hard right now.
"Mom, Clays down stairs. He won't come out of the closet"

I don't know how you could be upset. I clearly listed quite a few things I believe that you are better at than me. Oh. You're also great at writing meaningless faux political documents for a website(for no reason) and for manipulating meaningless statistics in an effort to prove some point. You're also great at not really having a point.

Every time I log in and think of Clay I'm all Enrique ****ing Iglesias in my head.

You could be my hero baby.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.