View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 07:00 AM   #1537
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
She forgave him. Why can’t everyone else?

A depressingly high percentage of women forgive and stay with their abusers. Her forgiving him is not a unique occurrence and can’t be taken as proof she stayed because he hasn’t done it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
But but but his wife told him...

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I'll take an XL.

**** Drunken Idaho.

Enjoy your jersey.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.