Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Rebels
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 11:20 AM   #813
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
What order would you recommend I show her everything?

She loves Rey. Has her outfit from the Disney store. And her main thing was building her own lightsabre when we went to Disneyland 2 weeks ago.
Try the new Star Wars Forces of Destiny shorts that are on DisneyXD and YouTube (which has every short).

They're only about 3 minutes long and feature Rey, Leia, Sabine, Jyn, Ahsoka and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVVa2g4X4MU

If she's into those, she'll probably ask to see more about Ahsoka and Sabine. I'd show her Clone Wars, then Rebels.

My daughter LOVES Ahsoka. She's an awesome character.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.