Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 07:42 PM   #348
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Just saw last week's episode. All though it I was left wondering why they set this before TOS. They should have set it after Trek and, so far, there really hasn't been much that couldn't have been easily changed to make it post TNG.

Only complaint is that there are really only four characters they've bothered to give any personality. Most of the crew are set dressing.
Yeah, they should have set it after Picard, not before Kirk. The technology they're playing with is way beyond anything that should be available during that time period.

I had a long discussion about this with a friend at work yesterday. I've basically concluded that I'm an addict, Star Trek is my drug, and even though I'm being provided with shitty drugs, I'm still hooked. I should quit watching this canon-****ing mess, but I won't. Instead I'll just continue to bitch about it, which makes me an idiot.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.