View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 02:28 AM   #189

Mikey, I hope you take this the right way; your apprehension to post something personal, took courage. I hope things are well, and the ailments are being adhered to. I also hope you are able to see the benefits to being yourself on this site. It does have its benefits. I personally think there greater benefits to being real, without health issues, than just being argumentative to argue. There are many that could learn that, it would make CP greater.

But anyway; I hope you are doing well.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.